Professional Business Car Loan Services
Find a perfect loan for your business vehicles in a matter of a few clicks Compare from a range of lenders before financing your business vehicle.
Help trade-in and make life easier
Do you have an existing car? There is no stress. You can take trade-in and consider it in offers you receive from a network of independent resellers.
Provide us personal details
All you need to do is provide us with the details of the vehicle you have in mind and your personal information about yourself.
Perfect Loan match
Our dedicated team will check your profile against plenty of lender policies to best match your needs without impacting your credit score!
Get hassle-free approval
Working with CarsFinance, you can get approval within 2 hours to 2 days; it depends on which lender you've selected.
Have your business card!
It's that simple with CarsFinance. Let's tail to one of our professional team members.
Advantages to get Business car finance with
CarsFinance Tax incentives
Various tax incentives may be available depending on the type of loan you are receiving. Flexible loan options
CarsFinance can help you find the right loan for your unique business situation, from balloon payments to prepaid options.
Expert support 24/7
Our friendly and knowledgeable team promotes hundreds of commercial vehicle loans and is willing to discuss your financial options.
Our promise to you!
The transparency you can trust
We break down the charges clearly and display them so you can understand them. We take care of your credit score.
We will not share your information with the lender until you find it approved. Rate accuracy
The rates we mention will not change later in the process; that is our promise.
More information about Business Car Finance
How Do these loans work?
If you are starting a new business or planning to expand your current business, you probably considered buying a car. CarsFinance works with a group of lenders to offer the highest possible interest rates on various vehicle financial products. Like a regular car loan, a
business car loan allows you to borrow money to buy a car from a lender (for your business). After that, you need to repay the loan and interest regularly for a while, usually monthly.
There are three main options for financing commercial vehicles.
· Loans are the most common financial product and occur when a customer borrows money to buy a car from a lender and makes regular monthly payments to the lender. While the company owns the vehicle, the lender has a "mortgage" until the entire loan is paid off.
· Like mobile real estate loans, finance leasing is another popular finance product that allows customers to use commercial vehicles and has the benefits of ownership. However, technically, the lessor owns the vehicle until the end of the lease.
· The third type of commercial vehicle financing is an innovative lease commonly used by employees as the most tax-effective way to buy a new vehicle. With this type of financing, the employer pays the vehicle rental fee. The cost of driving a car from your salary, usually with a combination of pre-tax and post-tax salary deductions.
Benefits of a business car loan
There are many benefits to having a company's car funding.
Some tax incentives may accompany your loan, whether you choose a real estate mortgage, a finance lease, or a new construction lease. Depending on the type of loan, this can save tax: income, GST savings, or tax deduction opportunities.
Less paperwork is required.
Another significant advantage of buying a car through a company's vehicle loan is that it requires significantly less paperwork.
Ability to fund a wide range of vehicles
Finally, getting a commercial vehicle loan through CarsFinance, whether you're looking for a car, caravan, or motorcycle, with wheels could help us.
When should I borrow a business car loan?
Business car loans may be suitable for you in the following cases:
· Use the vehicle for business purposes at least 50% of the time
· Considering financing a vehicle (or other wheeled equipment)
· Funding demand is less than $ 250,000 per asset
Tips for securing funding for business cars
To apply for a commercial vehicle loan, there are some documents you need to have, such as the Australian Business Number (ABN), recent corporate financial statements, and tax returns.
·Make sure your vehicle meets your needs.
· Before you start buying a company car, it's important to create a checklist of the features you're looking for. This list will be part of your business plan, so it's important to update and review it as your business grows.
·Consider all related costs.
· Car purchases can be expensive. Not only do you have to pay for the car itself, but there are many other taxes and charges incurred along the way, so it's important to budget.
Get The Lowest Repayment Plans For You
Low rate car finance and same day approvals. See yourself how much can you save on your loan.
No obligation. It won't affect your credit score.